MAD · MAYKER x JESMONITE AC100 KIT
Please Note: We are in the process of updating our packaging and there may be some variations from the images during this transition.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs.
Kits include liquid and base in the appropriate proportions.
- 3.5 kg kit (Contains 1kg Liquid & 2.5kg Bagged Base)**
- 14 kg kit(Contains 4kg Liquid & 10kg Bagged in Box Base)
- 28 kg kit (Contains 2 x 4kg Liquid, 2 x 10kg Bagged in Box Base - shipped as 2 x 14kg kits)
- 70kg Kit - 2 x 25kg Bagged In Box Base, 5 x 4kg Liquid
Special Express Winter Shipping options may be available for 70kg kits where ground transit exceeds 2 business days, please contact us for a customized quote to expedite liquids.
LTL freight is available by contacting us for orders of 4 or more 70kg kits. Bulk purchase options are also available for 5+ 70kg kits.
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant ( ASTM E84 Class A / 1)
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- AC100 should be removed from its mould after about 20-40 minutes. Though it will be mostly set, it achieves its full strength after approximately 24 hours (depending on thickness). See the user guide below for full details.