MAD · MAYKER x JESMONITE AC100 KIT
Note: We are in the process of updating our packaging to be more environmentally friendly and reduce plastic use. Packaging may vary from potos.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs.
Jesmonite AC100 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite Base should be used within nine months from the date displayed on the packaging.
FREE SHIPPING*: 3.5 kg kit (Contains 1kg Liquid & 2.5kg Bagged Base)
- 7 kg kit (Contains 2kg Liquid & 5kg Bagged Base)
- 14 kg kit (Contains 4kg Liquid & 10kg Bagged in Box Base)
- 28 kg kit (Contains 8kg Liquid & 20kg Bagged in Box Base)
- 70kg Kit
Shipped: Contains 20kg Liquid & 50kg Bagged in Box Base
Picked Up: Contains 20kg Liquid & 50kg Bagged Base
Optional Reusable Spigot for 70kg kit liquids
* Special FREE shipping offer on AC100 3.5 kg kit is available to Canada and the continental United States with discounted shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. FREE shipping is applied to FREE shipping products in the cart only. Any non-free shipping items will have partial shipping charges added to checkout.
LTL freight is available by contacting us for orders of 4 or more 70kg kits. Bulk purchase options are also available.
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- AC100 should be removed from its mould after about 20-40 minutes. Though it will be mostly set, it achieves its full strength after approximately 24 hours (depending on thickness). See the user guide below for full details.
READY? LET'S MAYKE.
There is a world of MAYKERS out there and it's never too small for another.