JESMONITE AC730 KIT
Note: We are transitioning from bottles to pouches for AC730 liquids, while we make the switch, packaging may vary.
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid-setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is primarily designed for glass-reinforced, lightweight, hand-laminated decorative applications, but it can also be used for small decorative castings.
Jesmonite AC730 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite AC730 powder should be used within six months from the date displayed on the packaging.
AC730 may be sealed with our Jesmonite Penetrating Sealer.
Kits include liquid and base in the appropriate proportions.
- 6kg (Contains 1kg of Liquid & 5kg of Base)
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
- AC730 can usually be removed from its mould after about 3-4 hours (depending on size). It will achieve 90% of its strength within the next 24 hours of drying time. See the user guide below for full details.
Technical Documents & Downloads
Amazon Product Suggestions
I have tried the AC100 series and it is also incredible, but this AC730 series just gives a much more unique, luxury look and feel to the candle vessels we make. The colours and textures are so stunning. It takes a bit longer to set than the AC100 sister series but oh man, it is worth the wait. We've now moved completely over to mad mayker's AC730 series for our business and customers absolutely love it!