Jesmonite Decorative Paints are Sol-silicate based paint systems for use on all Jesmonite surfaces to provide a colour wash, solid or semi-transparent finish. Offering water resistance, vapour permeability and forming a chemical crystalline bond with the substrate.
These specialist mineral-based paints are to use on all types of Jesmonite from AC100 to AC830 and anything in between - or for covering walls and other surfaces too!
• 1 x Golden Honey 30ml | A prestigious warm lustrous colour, resembling the hue of the precious metal itself.
• 1 x Burnt Orange 30ml | Copper tones with a light sheen to offset the darker bronze fleck.
• 1 x Lava Red 30ml | Deep rich reds with a metallic finish adding further depth and intensity.
• 1 x Midnight Silver 30ml | Cool silver tones, replicating the hue of authentic metallic silver.
• 4 x Dilution Agent 30ml | To be used to dilute all shades proportionately.
• UV-stable and lightfast
• Highly weather resistant
• Water repellent
• Sol-silicate based (kinder to the environment)
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Jesmonite Decorative Paints can be applied neat or with the Jesmonite Dilution & Priming Agent to create varied finishes including adjustment of translucency for both interior and exterior use.
Please refer to Jesmonite Decorative Paints User Guide (UG/JP/22).
Varied (Refer to User Guide)
1.2 – 1.3 g/cm3
Vapour Diffusion Resistance
sd < 0.01m
Approximately 12 months of opening, if kept cool but frost free in tightly closed/resealed containers.
EC Waste Code No. 08 01 12*
*Any material residue MUST be emptied out of containers prior to recycling.
Cover surfaces which are not to be treated with the product.
Suitably protect eyes and skin from splashes of product. Keep out of reach of children. Please, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.