MAD · MAYKER x JESMONITE AC100 KIT
Please Note: We are in the process of updating our packaging and there may be some variations from the images during this transition.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs.
Kits include liquid and base in the appropriate proportions.
- 3.5 kg kit (Contains 1kg Liquid & 2.5kg Bagged Base)**
- 14 kg kit(Contains 4kg Liquid & 10kg Bagged in Box Base)
- 28 kg kit (Contains 2 x 4kg Liquid, 2 x 10kg Bagged in Box Base - shipped as 2 x 14kg kits)
- 70kg Kit - 2 x 25kg Bagged In Box Base, 5 x 4kg Liquid
Special Express Winter Shipping options may be available for 70kg kits where ground transit exceeds 2 business days, please contact us for a customized quote to expedite liquids.
Safety, Instructions, and Technical Details
LTL freight is available by contacting us for orders of 4 or more 70kg kits. Bulk purchase options are also available for 5+ 70kg kits.
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant ( ASTM E84 Class A / 1)
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- AC100 should be removed from its mould after about 20-40 minutes. Though it will be mostly set, it achieves its full strength after approximately 24 hours (depending on thickness). See the user guide below for full details.
First time using this as I have been seeing it all over instagram. Absolutely in LOVE with this cool material. Sets quickly and the texture and pigmentations are incredible. Their customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced. Bravo to Ben! Love love love. Highly recommend!